Mad Cave Studios Presents the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0 on Oct 3rd
By Staff Reports
Mad Cave is thrilled to announce the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0! The Showcase will broadcast live on Saturday, October 3rd at 12 pm ET/9 am PT and will once again be hosted by the incredible Jazzlyn Stone. Join us and some very special guests – including acclaimed writers and artists like Cullen Bunn (NYT bestselling writer of THE 6TH GUN, HARROW COUNTY, BONE PARISH, and DARK ARK) and Sweeney Boo (Captain Marvel, Sabrina Something Wicked) – as we discuss some of the exciting new titles coming this year and the next!
For the Mad Cave Showcase 2.0, we really wanted to step it up and provide our fans with an exciting day filled with major announcements that will affect Mad Cave for years to come, must-see interviews with talented creatives, exclusive offers on a limited amount of Showcase exclusive variant covers from creators like Liana Kangas (She Said Destroy) and Hannah Templer (Cosmoknights, GLOW), a live-drawing by the amazing Sweeney Boo (Eat, And Love Yourself), and more!
To read any of Mad Cave’s titles make sure to ask your Local Comic Shop for a copy or check us out on Comixology, Drive-Thru Comics, or our very own online store. Don’t forget, you can always download the first issue of any Mad Cave series absolutely free, just click here.
The full schedule of events will be as follows:
October 3rd, 12 pm – 5 pm
12 pm ET
- Mark London (Battlecats, Honor and Curse, Knights of the Golden Sun) Interview
- Join Editor-in-Chief, Chris Sanchez for a MAJOR announcement
- Exclusive Mad Cave Showcase 2.0 Variant Cover Giveaway
1 pm EST
- Nightmare in Savannah Interview with Lela Gwenn & Rowan MacColl
- World Class Interview with Jay Sandlin & Patrick Mulholand
- Needle and Thread Interview with Ennun Ana Iurov & David Pinckney
2 pm ET
- Live drawing with Sweeney Boo
3 pm ET
- 2020 Talent Search Winners Announcement with Chris Fernandez
- Interview with Anthology Headliner, Cullen Bunn
- Interview with Winners from 2019 Talent Search, Shane Connery Volk, and David Hazan, and their editor, Brian Hawkins, with a New Series Announcement
4 pm ET
- Editorial Interview with Chris Sanchez, Steenz, Michael Moccio, and Erica Schultz
- Team Wind Down + Thank Yous