The 8th annual Rose City Comic Con by LeftField Media, will unite 70,000 fans of comics, technology and science, television and film, custom art, over-the-top cosplay, and more at the Oregon Convention Center from Friday, September 13 through Sunday, September 15, 2019. The convention floor and panel rooms will buzz with hundreds of hours’ worth of programs including: celebrities and experts hosting panels and exclusive reveals; cosplay fashion shows; gaming tournaments; iconic pop culture memorabilia collections; and as always, a diverse array of activities for the whole family.
Family-friendly pavilion Rose City Jr. powered by the Toy Association returns with even more playful events planned to educate and entertain kids of all ages and parents alike. University of Oregon will return to the convention this year with more large scale programming for students and faculty to interact with attendees. Department of English Professor Ben Saunders, Director, Comics and Cartoon Studies Minor, will return for programming this year. Fans can also catch the school’s beloved Puddles The Duck on the convention floor. Beer lovers can also get a taste of the local scene at Ninkasi Brewing Company’s beer garden on site.
Those who want to kick off the festivities a little early can take in a Portland Thorns match versus the North Carolina Courage for Rose City Comic Con Night September 11. This package includes a ticket to the match and an exclusive Rose City Comic Con + Portland Thorns T-Shirt.
In addition, esteemed comics publishers ONI Press and Dark Horse Comics will return to the convention. Attendees will have the opportunity to stop by their booths for special announcements and exclusives.
With Rose City Comic Con 2019 hosting more energetic programing, more globally recognized talent, and presenting more exclusive previews and announcements to attendees than ever before, it continues to grow into a standout annual destination – and unite fans at one of the largest pop culture events in the country.
WHEN: Friday, September 13; exhibit hall hours 1pm – 8pm
Saturday, September 14; exhibit hall hours 10am – 7pm
Sunday, September 15; exhibit hall hours 10am – 5pm
WHERE: Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Matt Smith (Doctor Who, The Crown)
- Christopher Eccleston (Doctor Who, Come Home, The Leftovers)
- Zachary Levi (Shazam!, Tangled, Chuck)
- Tim Curry (Rocky Horror Picture Show, Clue, Legend)
- Kate Flannery (The Office, See Jane Sing, Tenured)
- Oscar Nunez (The Office, The Proposal)
- Leslie David Baker (The Office, The Happytime Murders)
- Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride, Glory, Saw, Robin Hood Men In Tights)
- Lou Ferrigno (Mr. Universe, The Incredible Hulk)
- Wallace Shawn (The Princess Bride, Toy Story, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Clueless)
- Pauly Shore (Encino Man, Bio-Dome, A Goofy Movie)
- Anthony Michael Hall (The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, War Machine)
- Bonnie Wright (Harry Potter, A Christmas Carol)
- Amy Chu (Red Sonja, Kiss, Wonder Woman, Deadpool)
- Steve Orlando (Midnighter, Justice League of America, Batman
- James Tynion IV (Batman Eternal, Detective Comics)
- Adam Kubert (Astonishing Spider-Man, Wolverine)
- Cary Nord (Suicide Squad, Conan, Daredevil)
- Andy Fish (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Jack the Ripper)
- David Finch (The Dark Night, The New Avengers, Ultimate X-Men)
- Mindy Lee (Bounty, Crimson Lotus)
Fans and attendees can keep up with Rose City Comic Con’s social media channels as guests are added to the show line up.
TICKETS: Daily and full weekend passes are available. Badges purchased before July 25 can be mailed to a provided address, saving convention goers time from waiting in line. Prices will increase the door.
- Friday Only Admission: $35
- Saturday Only Admission: $45
- Sunday Only Admission: $40
- 3-Day Weekend Pass: $75
- 3-Day Premium Pass: $139.99
- Kids Admission: $15. Valid for kids ages 3-10. Valid for full weekend or any day individually.
Visit https://rosecitycomiccon.com/ as it is updated regularly with new guests, exciting exhibitors, and special programming! Also, follow them in social media at:
About Rose City Comic Con
Founded in 2011, Rose City Comic Con quickly became Portland’s largest and most diverse comics convention. Building from the strong, independent creative community in the city and combining well-known creators, celebrity guests, and cosplay enthusiasts in a family-friendly atmosphere, RCCC brings together a variety of passionate fans in one epic weekend.