Bounty Battle, the Unique Beat-Em-Up Featuring Your Fave Indie Fighters Arrives This Summer on PC and Consoles
As long as there have been heroes, villains, and fighters the question, ‘Who do you think would win in a fight?’ has been on the tips of people’s tongues. Thanks to Bounty Battle, fans can now answer that question in the ultimate indie brawler showdown! Merge Games, along with France based developers Dark Screen Games, are delighted to announce that Bounty Battle, the 1-4 player beat-’em-up with characters from all over the Indie World, is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this Summer.
During their showcase on March 17th, Nintendo highlighted some of the best indie titles coming to Nintendo Switch with Bounty Battle included in the mix!
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game – a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite Indie heroes against one another. Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee!, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy, and more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features over 25 fighters from over 20 different indie games and each fighter comes with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to 3 other players.
Characters – Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Story Mode, Couch Multiplayer, Practise and Tutorial to discover your style
- Over 20 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- Over 10 arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style
Add Bounty Battle to your Steam wishlist!
The ultimate indie fighting game, Bounty Battle Signature Edition, is also now available to pre-order direct from the Signature Edition store.
Available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, the Signature Edition of Bounty Battle includes:
- Region free copy of Bounty Battle on the console of your choice.
- Four limited edition enamel pins featuring Bounty Battle fighters: Atlas, Lazarus, Lilith and Tyran.
- Numbered collector’s certificate, printed with the developers’ signatures.
- 34-page booklet detailing the combatants featured in Bounty Battle.
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
Standard physical versions are also available. For more information visit the Signature Edition Store.