ThinkGeek Announces Star Wars Celebration Exclusives and Early Releases
The best swag in the galaxy not so far far away
ThinkGeek has spent the last several months excitedly preparing the upcoming Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA. The online retailer is proud to announce that they will be debuting a number of exclusive items that will only be available to attendees as well as early release items that will be for sale both at the show and on ThinkGeek.com.
“We’ve worked hard to give attendees of Star Wars Celebration and fans around the world unique and amazing Star Wars products this year,” states Erin Zipperle, Event Manager at ThinkGeek. “The number of exclusives we have is far beyond any show we’ve ever done, and we’re super pumped to share with other fans.”
The list of show exclusives includes:
- Star Wars Celebration Pin Trading Exclusive – Lando Calrissian
- Star Wars Celebration Exclusive ThinkGeek Pin
- Russell Walks Retro Star Wars Poster Set (only 250 made)
- Russell Walk 8×10 Propaganda Prints, featuring the 501st – Vader’s Fist
- Limited-edition Star Wars Celebration Patch with purchase of Con Bag of Holding
Available for purchase at the show before anywhere else will be:
- 3D Deco Star Wars Darth Vader Wall Light
- Death Star Charm Bead (compatible with all major charm bracelets)
All of the amazing items above can be found at ThinkGeek’s booth, which is #910 on the exhibit floor.
ThinkGeek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeknet, Inc (NASDAQ: GKNT), is the premier retailer for the global geek community. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has been creating a world where everyone can express and celebration their inner geek, turn their interests into passions, and connect with one another. We are obsessed with creation and sharing unique and authentic experiences that stimulate our fans’ imaginations and fuel their geek core. We believe there is a geek in everyone and invite you to Join In. Geek Out. Learn more at ThinkGeek.com