Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier Releases Season 2 and Let’s Players Dominate The Sky
By Staff Reports
SQUARE ENIX® today announced the release of Season 2 in the battle royale action mobile game, FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER. In the epic new season, titled, “Dominate the Sky,” players can participate in a range of exciting new in-game features, such as mastering a new “Dragoon” style, acquiring a new Teleport materia, battling a powerful enemy, “Bahamut,” and more.
Details surrounding the thrilling Season 2 content can be found below:
- New Boss and Summon: Bahamut – Players are now able to engage in an enthralling showdown with Bahamut, who will start the match roaming above the training area. Keep an eye to the skies, as he will periodically unleash Megaflare, a massively explosive ability that can disrupt combat on the ground. Bahamut can descend upon specific locations around the map, where players can take him on in challenging PvE encounters. Bahamut has multiple combat abilities that make him a formidable foe at any range, so players need to work together to conquer him and avoid his hard-hitting attacks, including Flare Breath and Spin Attack. Once defeated, players will receive Bahamut summoning materia that transforms them into the mighty Dragon King themselves, allowing them to unleash attacks like Divebomb and Megaflare.
- New Style: Dragoon – Players can engage in a new attack style that bombards enemies from the sky and flanks with powerful lance attacks. The ability “High Jump” launches your player into the sky, adding to your arsenal a versatile move for attacking and escaping enemies. Dragoon also includes a style trait, “Sky Predator,” that allows players to glide through the air, opening a whole new dimension of combat possibilities. The ability “Dragon’s Favor” adds an MP absorption effect to melee attacks and recovers HP when players defeat an enemy, meaning that a skilled Dragoon can remain a serious threat even in extended combat encounters.
- New Materia: Teleport – Using Teleport materia, players can open portals – one at a targeted location on the map, and another at the caster’s feet – to instantly transport from one portal to the other. Players are able to use portals created by others, which opens up new strategic possibilities and opportunities.
- New Feature: Private Matches – During the second half of Season 2, players will be able to create their own lobbies and customize match parameters like battle mode and number of participants, as well as the ability to manually set teams. A spectator mode will also be available in private matches, which will allow players to set up and participate in custom tournaments.
- Login Bonuses – Available until March 9, players can earn up to 20 Special Shinra Pack Tickets and receive a “Bahamut Bridle” Chocobo through the limited-time login bonuses.
Season Pass – Players can unlock the Season Pass, which rewards exciting Bahamut character skins, such as “Bahamut (FF7R)” and “Bahamut Fury (CC FF7)”.
Additionally, to commemorate the start of Season 2, the “Cloud Bundle”, “Tifa Bundle” and “Security Officer Bundle,” which are sets of character skins and emotes, will reappear. Players can also collect data items by defeating monsters or opening secret boxes during battle to earn Bahamut-themed collection skins, including “Bahamut Fury (CC FF7)” and “Bahamut SIN (FF7 AC)”.
- Full 2.0 Update Notes can be found here.
FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER is available as a free download with in-app purchases through the AppStore and Google Play. For more information and latest assets, please visit press.na.square-enix.com.