Hasbro Announces the Return of the Successful 2-Day Event “Hasbro Pulse Con” on October 22-23, 2021
By Staff Reports
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) today announced the return of Hasbro Pulse Con 2021 on October 22-23, 2021, which promises fans in the US, Canada and UK one-of-a-kind experiences to celebrate the company’s iconic brands through engaging brand panels, exclusive content drops, over 50 new product reveals, celebrity appearances, exclusive Pulse Premium Member opportunities, fan interactivity and more. Hasbro Pulse Con will be livestreamed exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel.
Presenting fans with the best in entertainment and toys, Hasbro Pulse Con will showcase programming based on its iconic fan brands, including G.I. JOE, Magic: The Gathering, NERF, Power Rangers, Transformers and Dungeons & Dragons, along with premier partner brands Star Wars™, Marvel, Ghostbusters, Fortnite, and more. Jackie Jennings, SYFY Wire on-air correspondent, writer, and producer, returns to Pulse Con to co-host the pop culture celebration and joins new co-host Khleo Thomas, actor, influencer, artist, and entrepreneur. The program will feature special guest appearances including the cast of Power Rangers Dino Fury as well to get fans excited for the show’s highly-anticipated return this fall: Russell Curry (Red Ranger), Kai Moya (Blue Ranger), Hunter Deno (Pink Ranger), Tessa Rao (Green Ranger), Chance Perez (Black Ranger) and Jordon Fite (Gold Ranger).
“Hasbro Pulse is all about putting our incredible fans first. We are thrilled to see the strong commitment and passion our fans showcase every day and are constantly looking for ways to give back to them through unique brand experiences that they’ll never forget,” says Kwamina Crankson, Vice President and General Manager of Hasbro Pulse. “We are excited to bring back our popular Hasbro Pulse Con event to deliver even more meaningful experiences for fans through engaging, behind-the-scenes programming that will remind them why they fell in love with Hasbro brands in the first place.”
Available only at Hasbro Pulse Con in the US, Canada and UK, fans will be able to get their hands on Hasbro Pulse Con Exclusive items, including:
· Star Wars The Black Series Trapper Wolf – figure(Ages 4 years & up)
· Star Wars The Black Series The Power of the Force Cantina Showdown – figure and accessory set (Ages 4 years & up)
· Star Wars The Vintage Collection Emperor’s Throne Room – figure and accessory set(Ages 4 years & up)
· Marvel Legends Series Venom (Ages 4 years & up)
· Marvel Legends Series M.O.D.O.K World Domination Tour Collection (Ages 4 years & up)
· Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Covert Agent Rave and Micromaster Decepticons Forever Ravage (Ages 8 years & up)
· G.I. JOE Classified Series Master of Disguise Zartan Action Figure (Ages 4 years & up)
· Power Rangers Lightning Collection 6” Mighty Morphin Pudgy Pig (Ages 4 years & up)
· Magic: The Gathering Secret Lair: Purrfection (Ages 13 years & up)
Additional programming details and scheduling for Hasbro Pulse Con will be announced soon. To stay up-to-date, fans can sign up for the Hasbro Pulse newsletter, follow @HasbroPulse on Instagram and Facebook and visit HasbroPulseCon.com.