‘Stranger Things’ Day 2022: Our Complete Preview Guide
By Staff Reports
On November 6, 1983, Will Byers went missing in Hawkins, Indiana. Long after the town gave up the search, his friends kept looking… and discovered a mysterious girl known only by a number: Eleven. She was alone, hunted, and extremely powerful. Eleven would stop at nothing to help them find their friend.
Stranger Things fans everywhere celebrate November 6 as ‘ Stranger Things Day,’ a special day to share their love for the series. Here at Netflix, we’re observing November 6 by rolling out the red carpet for Stranger Things fans. We’ll be teasing new and exclusive content on our social channels, hosting live fan experiences, virtual and in-person special screenings, and introducing limited edition merchandise online and in brick-and-mortar stores around the world!
Here’s everything you need to know about Stranger Things Day 2022:
- This year, experience Stranger Things 4: Volume 2 on the big screen for the first time! Across the country, fans are encouraged to come dressed to impress in their favorite Stranger Things costume and prizes will be rewarded for best dressed! We’ll also have trivia, giveaways and other surprises, making this a can’t-miss event. Markets participating include: Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Chicago, Phoenix, San Francisco, Austin, Denver, Detroit, Cleveland, Washington DC, Seattle, Las Vegas, Jacksonville and Toronto.
- Starting at 11 am PT on November 6, fans and newcomers alike will join us virtually in our Stranger Things world on Roblox. Audiences will be able to watch the first episode of the series and interact with the immersive world of Hawkins like never before. Visit www.roblox.com/strangerthings on the 6th for the full experience.
- Throughout the day, there will be news and debuts from across the Stranger Things universe; from gaming to new merchandise drops to never before seen photos and surprise reveals about the upcoming season, you won’t want to miss it! Follow along with the Stranger Things social media accounts on Twitter @Stranger\_Things, Instagram @StrangerThingsTV and Facebook @StrangerThingsTV for the latest.
At the Stranger Things Experiences and the Official Stores:
- Party at the Experience for Stranger Things Day! Stop by for exclusive merch, new food and beverage offerings, free giveaways, and fun surprises! Find the closest location here: https://strangerthings-experience.com/
- Shop the Official Stores to snag exclusive fan-favorite merch, play in Palace Arcade and share your best photos. Visit https://strangerthings-store.com/ to get all the details!
And in stores and online:
- At retailers Walmart, Target, Amazon, Zara Kids, Carrefour, Lush and Primark you’ll find exciting new Stranger Things merchandise, including Eggo, FUNKO, Vans, Disguise costumes and more. And with partnerships like Fanatics for physical and digital collectibles as well as Balmain and Moon Boot developing high-end fashion collections — every Stranger Things fan will be able to collect or display their love of the series.
- The official store of Netflix, Netflix.shop , is celebrating all week long with daily Stranger Things drops! Featuring limited edition collectible cards from Zero Cool, as well as exclusive designs by artists Butcher Billy and Kyle Lambert, make sure to check out Netflix.shop daily before they sell out.
- Our Day 1 product (Butcher Billy) will be launched here: https://www.netflix.shop/collections/butcher-billy
- All products dropping throughout the week will be in this collection: https://www.netflix.shop/collections/stranger-things
- QVC+ will launch a series of Stranger Things shopping stunts starting on November 6, giving fans an up-close-and-personal look into the Stranger Things Experience alongside social influencer Tessa Netting. And on November 11, LIVE with QVC+, a Stranger Things Christmas ‘86 shopping segment will highlight “strange” presents for under the tree.
- In the US, the Netflix Hub at Walmart will have all of the latest in-world items from Stranger Things, like Palermo’s Surfer Boy Pizza, Kellogg’s Eggo, collectibles, apparel and more. Fan-favorite Stranger Things actor, Randy Havens, will also host a Live Shopping component with Talk Shop Live on 11/3 highlighting the latest Stranger Things product assortment.
- In Mexico, Little Caesars is developing an exclusive pizza and taking over 500+ stores with in-store activations, a digital experience, swag and prizes. And In Brazil, O Boticário will launch a multititle program with two exclusive Stranger Things products supported by a digital campaign, a Tiktok challenge and 3.500 stores activations.
- French fashion company Balmain is launching a Stranger Things collection available globally. With designs, colors, and prints that call back to the ‘80s, Balmain x Stranger Things is an exclusive collection that blends nostalgia, current trends, and authentic fandom into one, available to shop at the Balmain online store and Netflix.shop. In Italy, Italian heritage brand Moon Boot will launch an exclusive capsule collaboration with Stranger Things Moon Boots.
Stranger Things fans, we have you covered as we bring the world of this beloved series, its stories and characters to life as never before. For additional information and to come along with us on this special day, please visit our official Stranger Things social channels:
ABOUT STRANGER THINGS
Since its release in 2016, the global phenomenon Stranger Things has garnered over 73 award wins and 211 award nominations, including those from the Emmys, Golden Globes, Grammys, SAG, DGA, PGA, WGA, BAFTA, a Peabody Award, AFI Program of the Year, the People’s Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, and many others. The four-time Emmy Award Nominee for Best Drama is one of Netflix’s most-watched titles, with Season 4 amassing 1.35 Billion view hours ranking as the Most Popular English-language series on Netflix. Stranger Things was created by The Duffer Brothers and is produced by Upside Down Pictures & 21 Laps Entertainment. The Duffer Brothers serve as executive producers, writers and directors on the series. Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen of 21 Laps Entertainment and Curtis Gwinn are also executive producers.